Friday, July 25, 2008

cubeicle

Hello, everyone! My name is Ray Rubio. I am a graphics designer for about than 12 years now. I manage my own business which is 4 years old already - Cubepixels Design Studio. I had a dream of setting up a cubicle (hence my blog name) for my design works - an ever-longed dream that was born in 2004 with my very first computer and few graphics programs + confidence + and perseverance to become big and put up my own team. Right now, i have 13 people working with me in design for our clients in the local and global scene.

Before i started Cubepixels, I went into teaching for 3 years in Genetic Computer School - a Singapore-based institution where I practiced my design skills and improve self-confidence through the people around me.

Well, what's with the name? Cube is my chatroom identity back in the early stage of my teaching career. Few months later, I developed my online portfolio (currently offline) to showcase what i've done for the day with my students. That routine lasted for more than 3 years and I had a chance to meet people in the industry. The rest is beautiful history to tell.

No comments: