Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cube is going DOWN! oh No! I mean Yes!

No - the company is not shutting off, but yes - we will transfer down to the first floor of the building where we are presently situated, still inside the wheels N' more compound.

Cubepixels Bajada branch will soon occupy the old Hpnotiq bar beside Bruegger's Cafe. The floor area is quite bigger than the space we are at right now - enough to accommodate more or less 15 people. I decided to transfer to a more visible and conducive-for-learning place due to my desire of pursuing the designers lounge. It will be mini-library of graphics-related material such as books and magazines I've collected for my 12 years in the industry.

Wifi Internet ready, too. Just another bright idea by Cubepixels to keep Davao graphics community alive.

5 comments:

Avat@r said...

oi new location.
will coffee be served as well? :)

PoTiOn said...

Wow a new location. I'm sure that the place will be larger than the previous one. I already saw the venue. I cannot wait to see what's the business structure would be inside the new cube. New place, new ideas, new environment but the quality will always remain. More power and reach for higher goals. Congrats to us...

cubeproject said...

george: yes, overflowing coffee as well hehe self-service lang ha.

cubeproject said...

J4m3z: I agree =)

Anonymous said...

nice sir...nakaanha ko ganiha