Monday, July 28, 2008

Colour Index


Every time I'm in Manila, you would know where to find me quickly (not at the bars anymore!) - but to the graphic arts section of popular bookshops there at SM Megamall or in Glorieta.

Just recently, I bought this book called Colour Index by Jim Krause. I've been looking for this kind of book for a very long time until i finally found it inside the POWERBOOKS.

Graphic designers - you would love this book and I'd like to emphasize it's not only for print but web color chart, too.

Reviews on the web for this book so far is good - and I find it really indispensable since I'm into both print and the web industry. Although it's not a cheap one but spending about P1,300 for the cost of this book would give a long way to at least while my business is going.

No comments: